Saturday, January 20, 2007


Grandmother Elizabeth's House



During my short break in between semesters I try to visit family whom we don't get to see very often. This past week, myself and the girls stayed the night over at my Grandma's house. As a little girl, I remember staying at my Grandma's house for days even full weeks at a time because we had so much fun being with her. So it's pretty neat to see my girls so excited to visit and doing many of the same things I used to do. Grandma always let us fix her hair and Alexandra and Isabel were totally up to that challenge. They put every clip they could possibly find in her hair. They also enjoyed watching movies.. The Wizard of Oz being one of their picks. And Grandma never ceases to amaze me that she has more energy than I do and does not sleep! She had the two days planned with activities. The first day, she took us to Chuck E Cheez where the girls received 100 tokens and all the pizza and salad they wanted. I even managed to get in a few games of b-ball. We stayed there for 3 hrs.. something I am not a custom to doing.. staying in one place for that long! The next day, Grandma took us to the best McDonalds around.. i've never seen a larger indoor play place! We ended up staying there for about 2 hrs which once again, i've never done before. The girls really really enjoyed being able to get all of their energy out w/out me rushing them out the door. When we were at her house, the girls stayed busy w/ the mini trampoline and the many many toys Grandma keeps for all the kiddos. Aunt Linda even stopped by w/ Angelica for a quick visit! What a great time!

0 comments: