Saturday, September 01, 2007

NASA Visitors Center..







Because my Dad programmed satellites for NASA, I remember going to the NASA Visitors Center many of times and really really enjoying my experiencex. I have been really wanting to take the girls to visit NASA but have not seemed to have very many free Saturdays sooo.. we decided to go regardless of having 5 kids! I even had a few people ask if they were all ours! They kids had a blast! They looked around at the many pictures of planets, played with some of the interactive games, and enjoyed activating every possible movie in the center. They really enjoyed dressing up as astronauts and sitting in the space shuttle along with climbing on and seeing some of the shuttles and rockets that were previously sent out on missions. Heck, maybe one of them will make it to the moon one day?



.Add Image

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Not that there's anything wrong with having 5 kids . . . :)

Looks like an amazing day! What great memories for the kids!

Jamie said...

Thanks for taking the boys there. I know they had a good time! I'm so happy you posted the pics, too. I think I might "steal" them off of your blog. ;-)
You should see the looks I get when I take all five kids to the park with me!!!!

Jamie said...

I forgot...that picture of Ewan is so cute!