Saturday, October 13, 2007

Harvest Festivals..



Alexandra and Haley

A's class' decorations!
Alexandra and I headed out to her schools annual Harvest Festival this weekend. It was full of fun and games. Alexandra rode one of the ponies, went on the hay ride, bobbed for apples, jumped on the moon bounce and enjoyed yummy food! Her favorite part, however, was spending time with KYLE.

After recently celebrating Harrison's birthday, the whole family made it a point to ask about his new acquaintence Helen. We thought that was bad.. here we find out our daughter is by far worse! Alexandra has recently been talking alot about Kyle but I did not realize the extent of it!Because I was the one monitoring the Moon Bounce at the event, Alexandra stayed with Kyle and his mom Sheila, whom I worked with at Allfirst Bank. Sheila made it a point to tell me that Kyle told her, " I have a girlfriend named Alexandra and she is hot!" From a distance I actually caught a glimpse of the two eating french fries and holding hands!! I was completely floored.. this happens in Pre-K? They went everywhere together and Kyle even gave Alexandra a kiss on the cheek when leaving.. should we be worried?! Anyways, the day was quite entertaining for the onlooking parent!


Kyle and Alexandra.. yeah she's taller than he is!

2 comments:

Ang said...

HAhaha... look out, here comes trouble :) What a beautiful couple!

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun day. :D I think you guys are going to have a whole different set of "boy" troubles than we will.
And they are just going to get worse since you guys have the most beautiful little girls.