Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Punishment to Fit the Crime..

Don't ask me why, but this summer our girls seemed to have forgotten how to flush the toilet! Seems like a no-brainer ehh? Yeah, that's what Michael and I thought. We finally had enough and thought long and hard as to how we could put this bad habit to an abrupt STOP!


So this is what we came up with.. every time A or I forget how to flush the toilet, not only are they asked to flush the toilet but also clean the bathroom. How nice it was the first day to have a clean bathroom the whole day.. you can't beat having the toilet cleaned every time it is used! After two days, we have not had to remind the girls to flush..


I guess the punishment really did fit the crime :P


3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it! Creative punishment always works best. =D

J, E, M & I said...

A looks so happy! NOT! Good thinkin' Mom.

We Three Queens said...

You could always try rubbing their noses in what they don't flush. Oh wait, we're talking about kids not dogs. My bad, I forgot!!!! Just kidding. Love the punishment.