Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Jason and Lindsey's Wedding..


Ok, so I was asked to help coordinate Lindsey's wedding, as well as, pretend to be a photographer for the day! I was super nervous about this task. I am far from professional and did not want to miss the perfect shots.. After looking back, I think I managed to do ok. I am hoping to get some lessons from Heather or my Aunt Christine one of these days but hey, what can you expect from an amateur. Below are some of my shots.
The wedding was picture perfect! It was my first time attending a beach wedding and the weather was fantastic. Jason and Lindsey couldn't have picked a better day!

5 comments:

J, E, M & I said...

Hey...you did a great job with the photos! It looked like a awesome evening for the bride and groom. I'm so sorry we missed it!

Jamie said...

You did a great job with the photos. I was thinking, I have Cindy's photos on my computer now, maybe we could combine ours, Cindy's, and the pictures you and Anya took and put them on a CD for Jason and Linds.
(The last picture, I can't help but think of that old Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the other...." haha)

Ang said...

How beautiful, the bride, the pics, the cake... Great job with the photos!

Heather said...

I think you did a great job! Let me know if there are any that you would like me to edit for you :) I am so happy for her!

Dusty said...

Love the photos. Great job!!