Sunday, January 04, 2009

Halloween


This year, the gang joined us at my parents house to do some serious trick-or-treating. Anya, being on bed-rest came w/ a wheel chair compliments of Lindsey.. I really wish I had some pictures of her. We pushed Anya around the neighborhood as kids ran house to house trying to get as much candy as possible. As is tradition, the kids all made their way back and dumped their candy to see what sort of treats they made out with. They are not yet at the stage of counting out each candy to see which cousin made out with the most. I'm sure that will come it a year or two :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I wish you had a pic of Anya in the wheelchair. That would have been a classic. :)

martha said...

Hi Sara, I'm glad I finally found you guys. Looks like you guys are doing well. Disney sure looked like a lot of fun. I wish we could see you guys more often. THe Knobles pictures sure brought back some good memories. -martha