Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Afraid..


So I went to pick up Alexandra and Isabel from school last week. Typically they are in the school gym playing tag, games, etc. Alexandra happended to be playing checkers and happened to be sitting next to another little boy Cole. I thought nothing of it.


Usually the girls are excited to go home and play with neighborhood friends, but today was different. Alexandra insisted on staying. Once I finally got them into the car, Alexandra makes the remark, "i'm afraid of Cole." I am thinking this is really odd. Cole is not a scary kid and she was sitting right beside him. I asked her why? A, " I dunno. I just feel scared." I ask, " do you think he is going to hurt you?" A, "no, I just feel scared in my stomach." Finally I figure it out.. SHE HAS BUTTERFLIES! Anyways, just thought it was a funny way of putting it!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is so sweet! That's why kids are awesome. They offer a whole other perspective on things.