Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Grandparents Day


Some of my fondest memories growing up were times that I spent with my grandparents. My Papoo lived right across the street from our Elementary School so we saw him and my YiaYia every day. And I remember my Grandma coming to school with me on Grandparents day, a crabfeast at school that I won, and both my elementary and middle school graduations. Papoo accompanied me to a baseball game in honor of perfect attendance. I was very lucky to have them so involved in my life and still look forward to every chance that I get to see them. And what's even better is to see how excited my kids get to see their grandparents and even great grandparents!


Alexandra and Isabel took YiaYia along with them to school on Friday for Grandparents Day.. unfortunately she's the only one that had off that day :( But both girls were very proud to have their grandma with them. They introduced her as their "YiaYia". My mom helped them make a family tree and met their teachers and classmates!


1 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the updates! It was nice to see the pics of the girls...(and the picture of Jeff. Can't wait to meet him! :D)
Who is the girl in the picture below your mom and Alexandra? Is that her teacher?