Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm In Business..


Hey All! Many of you have been inquiring about my new position at Countrywide and how to reach me here! I am planning on sending out an intro letter along with business cards however school and work together are keeping me very busy. Hopefully you will be receiving them shortly. Until then, my information is such:
~
Sarah E. Meraklis
2510 Eastern Blvd
York, PA 17402
717.840.0663
717.577.7233 cell

Anyways, I am really enjoying my new position. I loves sales and am very excited to finally be able to use my college education as well as gain experience for future endeavors. In case you're wondering, I am using my maiden name so that people don't think Andy and I are married or are brother/ sister. Anyways, hopefully you'll get my letter soon but until then, if you or a friend need a loan, feel free to call/ e-mail me! I would love to be of service! And yes, I am certified to process loans in MD as well!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I like your business card picture. Very nice!

christine said...

Cute picture! You always look so cute though.

Linda said...

Great Picture! You look so beautiful.

We Three Queens said...

Sarah, you are so beautiful. I love the picture.. of course I love you even more. Congrats and best of luck. You'll do great! Luv, Aunt Brenda