Sunday, July 08, 2007



Michael turns the BIG 30!!


Wow, it's hard to believe that Michael has already hit the big 30! We had a fabulous day celebrating his birthday. Family and friends joined us for dinner and Michael received an awesome gift from his parents.. a fire bowl.. something we have completely missed since we've moved. So, in the middle of July we were all roasting marshmallows.. i'm sure the neighbors thought we were loco!

Anyways, i'm definately not the mooshey type but it's tradition to share a few thoughts about birthday boy, so here it goes..

-Energy. Even at the age of 30, he has so much energy. He is so much more productive than I am and probably ever will be.

- Awesome Daddy. He is very involved and loves to take Alexandra and Isabel to all sorts of creative places, he cooks the girls pancakes practically every day during the summer, and even has done a good job dressing the girls and fixing there hair :P

-An amazing teacher. Spending time w/ some of his students on the Spain trip, I could see how much he truly is loved. He definately has a gift for teaching and connecting students. He is truly valued as a role model and friend.

-Athletic. He is very well-rounded when it comes to sports! The first time I saw Michael was playing basketball. He was an awesome baller then and still is, whether it be b-ball, soccer, football..

-Spiritual. Michael is definately a spiritual powerhouse here in our family.

-Service. He is one of the most giving men I have ever known. He always put others before himself and is such good example to our girls!

My list could go on.. I am very lucky to have a husband who helps me and supports me in anything I do. Happy Birthday!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike! My husband says, "Welcome to the 30+ club!" :-)

Bridgette said...

Happy Birthday! Cool song.....nice personal touch to the blog!

rebecca said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Michael.

Jamie said...

Man, you are 30? You are sooooo old! ha ha

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Mike! And by the way, I love that your blog plays Brown Eyes girl now!