Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Weekend Warriors..




One of Meno's favorite activities during the trip was playing with his paint-ball-gun! All of our warriors went to battle and we had no problems bidding them farewell. Every time the guys came back, they tried to convince Angela and I that we should join in. We weren't stupid.. they came back with new battle wounds every game. The most adventurous battle the guys had was the time they insisted we drop them off at an island so that their game would be more confined.. they had a great time!








Some miscellaneous pictures..









2 comments:

Ang said...

Veddy nice... veddy nice...
I guess I should just copy and paste!

Jamie said...

They played paintball? I LOVE paintball!
The trip looks awesome and Maine looks beautiful. I'm glad you had a good time!