Friday, April 11, 2008

Must See!


If you missed ABCs program on RANDY PAUSCH check it out on YouTube Diane Sawyer Randy Pausch for the preview and then Randy Pausch Lecture: Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams for the actual speech. He is very very inspiring! A few thoughts I took away from his speech:

Your critics are the ones there telling you they love you.When you're screwing up and nobody is saying anything any more that means they gave up on you!


The brick walls in life exsit for a reason. They give us a chance to prove how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop those who don't want it badly enough.


Dream BIG!


Anger has never helped a situation get better.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I totally agree he is very inspiring. His story is amazing and what kind of world would we live in if everybody looked at life the way he did.

We Three Queens said...

We were talking about this last night at bookclub. I was asking if anyone had heard about the book or read it. With everything I've heard about it, I can't wait to read it. I'm sure I will be able to learn some valuable lessons. Can't we all though? Love you guys!!
Aunt Brenda

Dusty said...

YOU ARE TAGGED!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR INSTRUCTIONS!!