Wednesday, February 28, 2007

West Side-West Side!


Today we were able to sneak a quick trip to the beach before the rain came. It was absolutely breathtaking! There was a flood watch so waves were very rough.

We spent the rest of the day shopping at the outdoor mall.. where we were soaked.. not fun to shop at an outdoor mall in the rain! We also took a trip to the Commissary and the PX.. pretty cool and very good deals. I've become slightly jealous of all the perks of our military men and women.. free housing, utilities, and discount stores!

And yes, I put in a special request to visit Hollywood for A & I's sake.. not necessarily the Hollywood they were hoping for but Hollywood nonetheless! I love and miss you guys!






8 comments:

Donsher said...

I'm jealous! I love the ocean!! Bring me home a shell!!J/K

Jamie said...

Don't make us too jealous of your lovely vacation! It looks like you are having a blast, but you deserve it. You need a break. Enjoy it. :D

We Three Queens said...

I love you but you're a dog. I need a break too but I won't be going to Hollywood. Bummer!! Have a great time out there.

Bridgette said...

I am jealous! You get to spend time with Jolene and the beautiful scenery!

J, E, M & I said...

You look so cool on the beach! I'm glad to see how much fun you are having with Jolene. It is great to have a friend that lives in such a beautiful place. Have fun and live it up, and stay out of the hospital! Miss you!

J, E, M & I said...

American Idol??? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Cali! My uncle lives in Walnut Creek, near there. We spent last July visiting him. I miss it. It's a gorgeous area. Enjoy your trip! PS - I love the military pics. I'm sick that you have a perfect stomach after two kids though! haha

Heather said...

OK, I downloaded the picture of you and the ocean, I will do a little 'doctoring' and I will email it to you :) love ya
Heather