Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentine's Day Surpises..

On Valentine's Day, our girls awoke to Valentine's Day Surpises! They were so surprised. Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve manage to send or deliver goodies to the girls every holiday.. even the smaller holidays! The girls ripped open the bags and gifts and paper were everywhere! They immediately dressed themselves in their new princess attire... shirts, skirts, shoes, sunglasses, bows & ribbons.. you name it and they were "princified". Next they insisted trying out some of their new bubble bath.. wait I thought I was the one to be pampered on V-day.. apparently I was wrong. Isabel absolutely loved wearing her glasses and new "daddy loves me t-shirt".. so included is one of her glamorous shots!






2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Your girls are cute....I can't wait until Meghan gets "princessified"!

Donsher said...

I'm sorry, but Isabel is too cute!! Both your girls are for that matter!