Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Angela's Info..

Ok.. so quite a few people have been asking me for Angela's realty information to help buy/ sell a home, so I figured i'd make it real easy for you and just put it on the blog so I don't have to repeat myself:P..

Angela is still part of Jack Gaughen, however, she has joined forces w/ the second leading team in her office (Marie Arcuri & Nedette Otterbein). Just some info on the team: Their team offers a stager who comes out to make recommendations prior to listing your home, places adds in the paper weekly, presentations, etc. The women seem to be very family oriented, church going, honest people. One of the women actually graduated w/ a Marketing Degree (not typical of many realtors) and really knows her stuff..as a Marketing Major i'm pretty impressed w/ her techniques. Presently, their team alone has 15 listings .. some offices don't even have this many. Anyways, give me a call if you need or want any more info. I hope I answered all of your questions Heather.


Office: (717) 854-9242
1499 South Queen St
York, PA 17403
angela.lyons@jgr.com


0 comments: