Tuesday, November 14, 2006

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish..


One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish..

yeppers, we saw them all at the Baltimore Aquarium today! Although quite expensive, we're never disappointed. Isabel loved her time by herself today. She got to pick out the lunch she wanted at the cafe and had my full attention as well as many other's. It had to have been atleast 6 people who stopped to ask me all about Isabel! Boy does she love the attention. Her curls and mischevious looks seem to captivate so many people.. I think i'm going to make her wear a hat wherever we go:P We spent quite a bit of time looking at the sting rays after hearing about the Irwin tragedy. Isabel's favorite parts of the aquarium were the Rainforest and Dolphin Show. I was amazed by the new Australia Exhibit. After our visit to the aquarium, we decided to pick up a cheesecake at the famous Cheesecake Factory for Michael. Here I ran into a girl I went to high school with in Baltimore which was pretty neat. Isabel and I were exhausted but had a wonderful date together!

3 comments:

Anya said...

sounds like so much fun! I am excited for when morgan is old enough to emjoy things like that. We will have lots of field trips!! I hope Alexandra had a nice time in Disney. I am jealous. She got to go before me!! hee hee!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky You!! Next time the girls come over I want their car seats so I can take them out to see Santa and the sites. You're not the only one who should have fun. And yes, Isabel is definately one to attract attention... she has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Can't wait to hear how Alexandra did at Disney. Lots of things to talk about.

Jamie said...

You'll have to post pics of Alexandra's adventure at Disneyworld when she gets back. As for Isabel, she is possibly the cutest little stinkerpants ever.