Saturday, November 04, 2006

MEN AT WORK..OH AND WOMEN TOO!


Well our goal this Saturday was to finish any house jobs before winter! Dad was a trooper and fixed a very difficult electric problem that took practically the whole day (i especially liked his headlight). Meanwhile, Mom helped Michael and I dig a trench around the perimeter of our house so that we could seal it to prevent any moisture from getting into the basement. Along with those major tasks accomplished, Michael managed to trim flowers and plants back. I even managed to get a fresh boquet out of the deal..Boy my husband always tries to find ways to save $$$ :P I'm definately glad the day has come to an end and am looking forward to a good ol' day of rest!

3 comments:

Donsher said...

Love the bouquet of flowers!! When do you move??

Bridgette said...

I think it is very satisfying to do work around the house! SOMETIMES!

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a busy saturday.